Below are the stages of our order process for studio collections. We will be in touch with you closely at each stage of the process, and keep you updated. If you have any questions regarding the below please do get in touch.
STAGE 1 - Order is placed
- Your order is placed (thank you!)
STAGE 2 - Details
- We will be in touch within 1 working day to begin the exciting process with you.
- We will ask you for your details based on your requirements, which will also include any colour changes to match your stationery perfectly to your colour theme.
STAGE 3 - Pdf proof
- Once we have all the necessary details, we will then work on your pdf proof (s)
- Your pdf proof (s) will be sent in 2-3 working days.
STAGE 4 - Changes
- This stage is important, as it is when you have your first glimpse of your stationery, and also when the process of any changes begin.
- If you would like any changes to your proofs - whether it is the wording or colours, we will discuss them at this stage.
STAGE 5 - Final approval
- Your next set of pdf proof (s) will be sent over and checked for your approval. Changes will be made until you are 100% happy with everything.
- Once you are at this stage, you will give us final approval to send to print.
Before giving final approval, it is very important to check through all the details, spelling and grammar. Once final approval has been given and your artwork has been sent to print, no further changes can be made. We strongly advise having another family member or friend to check over everything, as we are not responsible for any spelling / grammar mistakes.
STAGE 6 - Printing
- Your order is sent to print!
- Please allow 7-10 working days for printing
STAGE 7 - Packaged
- Once your stationery arrives from the printers, we will check everything thoroughly and then lovingly package your order.
STAGE 8 - Delivery
- Your order will be sent to you via courier, with tracking details sent over to you.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.